Silk Road 2 acquired shut down and operator “Defcon” arrested
Today is a unfortunate day for anyone using the onionland.
Silk Highway two just obtained shut down and the owner "Defcon", real name Blake Benthall, acquired arrested.
Some essential points:
– Blake Benthall aka Defcon was the operator of SR2 considering that december 2013, when the SR2’s Dread Pirate Roberts (Not Ross Ulbricht) remaining SR2.
– The FBI observed out the physical spot of the SR2 server, by yet unidentified implies, and had police in some other place make a mirror of the SR2 server.
– Blake was renting the server using his have title, with his own personalized e mail account.
– FBI discovered evidence that he cashed out in excess of $200k us making use of exchanges and pre-purchased a Tesla S for $140k us, all working with that exact e mail.
– When he was below surveillance, Blake generally still left his dwelling or resort at the very same time Defcon logged off the SR2 boards.
– He was utilizing some strange Browser / OS combo which they observed on his laptop and logfiles on SR2 ended up displaying that Defcon was employing specifically that combo.
Looks like the SR2 operator was not only not as poethic as Ross Ulbricht (SR1 Operator) but also alot less clever, they experienced alot additional tough police function to do to obtain Ross about a 12 months in the past.
The only actually interessting thing about this news imho is, how did they find the server?
And who will open SR3 or will the Silk Highway brand just vanish with no new Dread Pirate Roberts in seight?
Appears to be like like this could be a huge operation with Lots of arrests all around the earth.
The adhering to web sites seem to be verified as seized also:
though Pandora, BlueSky and Alpaca are also down
If you have any type of inquiries concerning where and how you can utilize hidden wiki, you can contact us at our website.